Punta Cana Resort, founders of Punta Cana since 1970s, and owners of Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ), with superb variety of luxury estates on the East coast of Dominican Republic.
Puntacana Hotels are:
- The Puntacana Hotel, 105 Acre area. One, two and three bedrooms accommodations.
- Westin Puntacana Resort & Club, to be opened winter 2013.
- Tortuga Bay, 13 luxurious beachfront villas
- The Four Points by Sheraton in Puntacana Village with 124 guest rooms.
Three golf courses are La Cana, Corales and Hacienda, and offers limited membership for owners, pre-approval applies, designed by PB Dye and Tom Fazio.
26 square miles of landscape offers following real estate areas:
- Tortuga Bay, homes on the first nine holes of La Cana golf course, prices from $890,000 to $2,200,000.
- Hacienda, 450 homes (132 sold) with prices from $450,000 for land, and $1,190,000 for homes.
- Arrecife, P.B. Dye's La Cana Golf Course, homesites with prices from $550,000 for land and homes from $1,750,000 to $2,4 million.
- Corales, pre-approval necessary. La Cana Golf and Hacienda, offers 126 homesites, and only 400 memberships. prices are from $6,400,000, prices for land lots starting from $1,535,000.
Additional homesites are available at Punta Cana Village with beach access to Playa Blanca beach. Punta Cana Village prices for Villas are from $190,000 to $480,000. Condominiums can be found only in Punta Cana Village, Marina and Hacienda Golf course.
This PDF is Puntacana Resort Fact Sheet.
read more about Punta Cana History
Punta Cana Resort real estate, with Milos Korac, authorized broker.