Marina Puntacana Yacht Club
Annual membership benefits:
- Provide members labels (tags) that allow you to access the PUNTACANA Marina (dock, parking and ramp) and certain facilities PUNTACANA Resort & Club through your boat.
- Provide guidance to members nautical maps of the coast, Marina PUNTACANA complete rules and other materials.
- Free parking at the boat ramp area (subject to availability).
- 50% reduction in the rate of mooring dock in the port of Marina PUNTACANA.
- Safety classes taught at the Navy Marine PUNTACANA.
- Special rates dive.
- Discount sailing lessons.
- Discount rates kite boarding.
- Free use of mooring buoys in several coastal areas.
- Channels marked and indicated.
- Availability of boats and rescue equipment.
- Safety ramp area.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PRICE (January to December):
- A. Owners PUNTACANA Resort & Club $ 500.00 U.S.
- B. Employees PUNTACANA Resort & Club $ 350.00 U.S.
- C. Visitors PUNTACANA Resort & Club $ 700.00 U.S.
- D. Sporadic use of the ramp for non-members $ 50.00 U.S.
- A. Signing this Membership Agreement PUNTACANA Yacht Club
- B. Sign Watercraft Use Agreement.
- C. Copy of a photo ID.
- D. Copy of registration of the vessel
- E. Copy of the insurance policy of the boat
Rules and policies PUNTACANA YACHT CLUB
1. Each membership is valid for a boat and its benefits are valid for one year.
2. The memberships per customer limit is two (2)
3. The benefits of parking and special rates are exclusive of the boat that registration and insurance were recorded in the office of Services at the time of acquisition of the membership. These benefits are not transferable to other vessels, if they are not registered and the documents delivered to the service bureau.
4. To use the Yacht Club facilities Puntacana the user must be a member with your registration payment date.
5. Use the Punta Cana Yacht Club facilities (ramps, docks, parking) is restricted to registered members and casual users who have paid for such use.
6. Members must have proper documentation and tags within sight of the boat, the trailer, and the vehicle to use the facilities of Puntacana Yacht Club.
7. Sporadic users must report to the office of the Navy Puntacana or to a representative of the Navy Puntacana and make your payment before launching your boat.
8. All boats must be ready for release before entering the ramp area.
9. The trailers must be removed from the vicinity of the ramp immediately after launching the boat.
10. By order of the Ministry of Tourism, the use of Jet Skis and Sea Doos is strictly forbidden on the coast of Punta Cana
11. The trailers must be removed immediately from the vehicle, the user should not leave them plugged.
12. Vehicles must be parked in the parking lot of La Yola. The trailers must be parked neatly in the parking area of trailers and boats near the ramp.
13. Do not waste water enjaguar their boats with fresh water, always use a piston and place the hose in place.
14. All trash must be deposited in the trash right.
15. The cleaning of fish in the area of the ramp is prohibited.
16. Ads for sale or rent must not be placed in the area of the ramp.
17. Use of this ramp is a privilege authorized by Puntacana Resort & Club. Therefore, we reserve the right to authorize or deny its use at any time.
18. These rules, as well as those included in the Guide Maritime granted when purchasing your membership must be observed by all members. Puntacana Resort & Club reserves the right to impose fines and penalties for all kinds of inappropriate use of the ramp and other facilities of the Marina PUNTACANA.
• To ensure the safety of users, the ramp will be open daily from dawn until 6:00 PM
Download Membership Agreement (in Spanish), Acuerdo de Membresia Puntacana Marina
Contact Unidad Marina Puntacana Tel.: 809-959-2001
Offer > Marina Puntacana Condo for sale (three condos in one, three stories, Marina view, pool view, furnished)