- When you are making your inquiry for the Punta Cana Rentals, please write with many details what do you need exactly.
- Your starting and ending dates (check in, check out), what is your monthly budget, do you want to be on the Golf course or close to the Beach, do you have pets, which floor do you prefer (first floor, second or third), or any special needs that you have. Monthly budget that you have planned to spend will determine the most a quality of your rental property.
- There will be one (sometimes two) security deposit. It is needed to reserve the property for rent.
- Security deposits can be sent from your bank as bank transfers, or with express money transfers (Western Union or paypal). Please include transfer fees when sending a deposit in either way. If possible money should be received in US dollars, so you can get your deposit back in US dollars.
- How much Electricity can you spend? It depends out of the consume of A/C, Microwave and the Water heater.
- Internet for long term rentals is recommendable with Claro, and for short term rentals with prepaid Internet. Read more at Pre paid Internet in Punta Cana
- Condo fees are included in rental price. Condo fees are obligation for the Owner, and should not be applied to tenant.
- Good areas to rent are Los Corales and Cortecito, as the beach is near, supermarkets, bakery, restaurants, also Cocotal Golf, Punta Cana Golf, for long term rentals, and you would need a vehicle there. White Sands golf is good place to rent, Villas Bavaro, Tortuga Bay Villas in Puntacana Resort as well as Puntacana Village.
- You need to provide a valid copy of your id, (usually Passport) regarding the receipt for your security deposit, rental contract and reservation on your name.
Punta Cana emergency contacts
- National Police can be found at crossroad Cruce de Veron, Bavaro. R. Dominicana. PHONE: 809-455-1097
Supervisor General (CESTUR) 809-754-3084
Encargado de la Seccion (CESTUR) 809-754-3073
Casa de Guardia (CESTUR) 809754-3082
Arm. Rep. Dom. (Dest. El Cortesito) 849-452-5593
Arm. Rep. Dom. (Dest. El Cort. M-2) 809-604-2700
Arm. Rep. Dom. (Dest. de Macao) 809-604-2154
P. N. (Plan Contingencia Friusa) 849-452-5608
P. N. (Dest. Punta Cana) 849-452-5505
P. N. (Veron) 849-452-5506/809455-1097
P. N. (Destacamento La Seiba) 849-452-5607
Obras publica y comunicaciones 829-688-1000
Cent. Oper. Eme.(COE) 829-420-0502
Defensa Civil 829-420-0502
Cruz Roja 829-466-8625
Salud Publica 809-455-1777/829-804-2729
Cuerpo de bomberos 809-455-1551/829-602-5303
Centro medico Hospiten 809-686-1414
Centro medico Punta Cana 809-552-1506
Centro medico Bavaro 809-552-1030
Centro medico Sosa 809-552-0972/809-688-4780
Clinica Dr. Guerrero 809-798-3542
- Hospital Emergency Centro Medico Bavaro, address Avenida Espana 809-552-1030
- Hospital 24h Emergency Centro Medico Punta Cana, address Avenida Espana 809-552-1506
- Hospital Emergency Hospiten, address Carretera Veron-Punta Cana. R. Dominicana (after National Police, turning left direction Airport PUJ) 809-686-1414
- Take a note that we have 12 months of summer but tempretaure is always 28C or 82F.
- If you can not find desired rental on this website, just send me a message what do you need, and I wil find you the apartment promptly, and I do answer emails daily.
- I speak English and Spanish.
Check out our complete list of Punta Cana Rentals.
Warm regards and have a pleasant vacations,